Teams & Drivers
As expected, there is paperwork to be completed prior to the start of any Series/event.
Initially, we provide;
- Australian Suzuki Swift Racing Series Registration Form.
Registration form if leasing a car
Registration form if not leasing a car
- A Series Entry Form for the Shannons Nationals. This form is valid for the Series and saves the paperwork for each individual round.
Shannons Nationals Series Entry Form Here
- Sporting & Technical Regulations
2013 Sporting & Technical Regulations Here
- Round schedules, Supplementary Regulations & Further Regulations for each round.
- Category management, including garage allocations, document checking, timing & points information etc.
At the commencement of the Series, competitors need to complete the series entry forms (downloads above). An entry confirmation also needs to be completed prior to each round (download below).
An invoice will be issued by Australian Motor Racing Pty Ltd prior to each round. Entries fees must be paid 7 days prior to each round.
Entries need to be sent to:
Australian Motor Racing, C/O Liam Curkpatrick:
Postal: 6 Williams Avenue, Glenelg East, South Australia 5045
Fax: 08 8294 1583
Round 2- Phillip Island GP Circuit, 24-26 May
Phillip Island Schedule here
Round 3- Winton Raceway, 21-23 June